KAZAKH HUMANITARIAN LAW INNOVATIVE UNIVERSITY
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF
THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
Kazakh Humanitarian Law Innovative University (Semey) invites you to take part in the traditional XII International student scientific and practical conference. Bachelor students, Master students, Doctoral students can take part in the conference. The main purpose of the conference is to organize the exchange of ideas and scientific results of students.
Date of the conference: 19 March 2021.
Main areas of work (proposed sections) of the conference:
- «The impact of law on civil society in the Republic of Kazakhstan» (responsible coordinator: Dauletbekova Guilden Aidynkyzy, 8-775-433-35-28, email@example.com);
- «Modernization of the legal law enforcement and the judicial system of Kazakhstan: in the process of ensuring human rights and legitimate interests» (responsible coordinator: Timirgazin Roman Hurmatullaevich, 87475000930, firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Actual problems of constitutional legislation: theory and practice» (responsible coordinator: Saidullaev Yernar Askarovich, 87021918261, 87472197909, еrnar_saidullaev@mail.ru);
- «Actual aspects of economic and management development in modern conditions: problems and prospects» (responsible coordinator: Dyusembinova Zhanar Saipitinovna, 87478089967, email@example.com);
- «Innovative technologies in the field of physical culture, sports and Basic Military Training (BMT)» (responsible coordinator: Kantbaeva Bagdat Bekzatovna, 87083643502, firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Fundamental and applied problems of scientific research in the field of chemistry and biology» (responsible coordinator:. Ivashchenko Olga Vladimirovna, 87052404336, email@example.com);
- «Actual problems of national history: modern approaches and assessments» (responsible coordinator: Karibekova Moldir Yerbolovna, 87476633589, firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Culture and education: topical issues of science development in the XXI century» (responsible coordinator: Bekbaeva Almira Amangeldievna, 87073042361, email@example.com);
- «Psychological and pedagogical bases of adaptation to the conditions of competition in the modern world with the civilization of globalization» (responsible coordinator: Erkintaeva Didar Ytebaevna, 87028532999, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
- «Actual problems of modern education: traditions and innovations» (responsible coordinator: Ismailova Gulnara Muratovna, 87764998040, e-mail: email@example.com);
- «Modern problems and prospects for the development of digital technologies» (responsible coordinator: Adilbekov O. K., 87082605323, NBAcom_1989@mail.ru);
Working languages of the conference: Kazakh, Russian, English.
To participate in the conference, participants must submit an application and abstracts (until March 5, 2021) to the e-mail addresses of coordinators responsible for the relevant direction (see the main directions of the conference).
Plenary meeting of the conference will be held in the administration building of KazHLIU, Mangilik Yel str., 11 (conference room), 3 th floor., at 10.00
The application and abstracts are provided to the section’s e-mail address (specifying in the «Theme of message» – «To the conference of KazHLIU ___ (name of participant)». Please fill the «Theme of message» in Russian, as the mail programs do not support the Kazakh font.
No more than one abstract is accepted from one author (group of authors) for presentation at the section.
Requirements for registration of conference materials:
Materials for the conference are accepted in the amount of no more than 3 pages, without numbering. Page options: 2.0 cm on all sides (word text editor, Font KZ Times New Roman, Times New Roman, size-12, line spacing-1 PT). The title of the report is located in the center, in capital letters. The full name of the author (s), the name of the University, and the city should be placed at one interval in the center of the page. Then, after 1 interval the course and specialty of the author should be specified.
Next, at one interval in the center of the page the full name, academic degree, position of supervisor should be indicated.
The text of the report itself should be followed at two intervals. The list of references and sources should be provided at the end of the text, references should be given in direct brackets.
The conference materials are provided in both paper and electronic versions.
The organizational fee for the publication of the work is 500 tenge. The fee includes the costs of organizing the conference. Participants of the conference, living in Semey pay the fee to the persons responsible for the sections. For foreign participants the payment is made on arrival to the bank account of KazHLIU:
Kazakh Humanitarian Law
JSC «Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan»
Travel and accommodation expenses for nonresident participants are paid by the sending party.
For all questions about the presentation at the section, the participants directly contact the coordinators of the sections
SAMPLE OF THE THESES OF THE REPORT
THE ROLE OF COMMUNICATION TACTICS IN TEACHING
West Kazakhstan State University, Aktobe
211 Group, 2nd year student, specialty «_________»
Scientific adviser: Imanbayeva K.T.,
candidate of Philological Sciences, associate Professor of West Kazakhstan State University, Aktobe
The text of the abstract
The form of application:
- Full name of the participant
- University name
- Group, course and specialty
- Scientific supervisor (name, academic degree, title)
- Phone number, e-mail address
- Theme of the report
- Form of participation (online)
- Technical means (Yes, no)