All universities in Kazakhstan are now conducting their classes online. However, the distance format does not exclude the further development of international cooperation between universities. One of the traditional forms of academic cooperation is lectures by foreign scientists.
During the fall semester of the 2020-2021 academic year KazHJIU organized online lectures delivered by 16 scientists from universities of near and far abroad.
One of the most remarkable projects of this semester is the program of open public lectures of the famous Bulgarian professor Veselin Blagoev “Modern Business Strategies in a Crisis Economy” for bachelor and master students majoring in economics. The public lectures were held from September 28 to December 15, 2020. The course covered the following issues:
- The concept and essence of business. Three concepts.
- Effective strategies in business. The importance of strategic thinking for the modern manager.
- The basic principles of developing effective strategic solutions.
- Benchmark strategies for business development.
- Business strategy mistakes.
- The main activities to ensure the implementation of the business strategy.
- Strategic types of business leaders.
In addition to bachelor and master students of KazHJIU, 9 students from Altai State University (Russia, Barnaul) and 4 students from Toraigyrov University (Kazakhstan, Pavlodar) took part in the project.
On December 15, the final online lecture of Professor V. Blagoev was held. All participants of the program received international certificates.